Intelligrated invests in the best and brightest talent in the industry. With international operations and a culture that rewards hard work and encourages innovation, Intelligrated has opportunities for professionals in any stage of their career.
From engineers to software developers to project managers, everyone at Intelligrated plays a part in providing industry-leading automated material handling systems and software to customers across a range of industries. Intelligrated offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, supports the need for a healthy work-life balance and provides opportunities for continuous learning and personal growth.
The Intelligrated Way is a culture by which all associates live and work.
- Your customers come first, ALWAYS.
- You are an honest professional who makes decisions that honor your integrity and principles.
- You operate as a team, treating everyone with respect and appreciating a variety of ideas and opinions.
- You value a learning organization that invests in people and standardized processes, and you are willing to learn established procedures and you challenge those that cause inefficiency.
- You work hard, but have fun throughout the process.
- You take care of your fellow associates as you would your family.
- You create your own opportunities and expect rapid and sustainable growth, and you recognize that many exciting unknown opportunities will be available in the coming years.
Click the headers below to view video testimonials from Intelligrated associates.
Working at Intelligrated
Continuous Improvement Program
Sr. Developer Analyst Ron Maffrand has been with us for over 35 years but did you know he is a third degree black belt who enjoys camping and country line dancing in his free time? While working at our St. Louis facility fulltime, Ron also finds time to attend an advanced karate class twice a week, participate in a local dance club each Sunday and even camps on the weekends! Ron and his son first started shotokan karate together in 1990. Although his son could not continue due to health issues, Ron remains highly involved and even fills in as an instructor for the class whenever the sensei is unavailable. In his classes, he intensely spars with opponents on a regular basis which has caused him several minor injuries over the years. Nevertheless, he enjoys karate and finds great fulfillment in watching the lower ranked students develop their skills.
When he’s not busy kicking butt in karate, Ron also enjoys line dancing. About twelve years ago, Ron’s wife signed them up for a line dancing class offered at a local school district. After just a few sessions, they were both hooked on it. Since then, they have taken numerous classes and now belong to a dance club called ‘The Sho Me Shufflers’ in St. Peters, Missouri. Ron commented that he and his wife “have made many friends through dance and consider dance friends as some of [their] closest friends”. Ron even finds time on the weekends to sit around the campfire with family and friends. He has been a camper almost his whole life: first with his parents and siblings, then with his son in Boy Scouts, and most recently with his wife and their friends. They have slowly progressed from small tents to a pop-up trailer and now sleep comfortably in a travel trailer. Camping as often as they can now, both Ron and his wife look forward to taking longer trips after he retires.
Intelligrated Culture in Action
Click through the pictures below for a look at Intelligrated offices, people and events.