Honeywell Intelligrated offers complete, single-source robotic solutions backed by more than 25 years of robotic material handling experience for applications in manufacturing, warehousing and distribution. The company’s extensive robotic integration capabilities include solution development, system engineering, project management, manufacturing, installation and commissioning, and lifecycle support services. This complete approach ensures reliable performance and extends the value and life of each system.
Scalable robotic solutions offer flexible product handling, deliver consistent around-the-clock productivity and integrate seamlessly with existing material handling systems.
Robotic solutions from Honeywell Intelligrated feature:
- Proven experience and expertise of an RIA-certified robot integrator
- Robotic arms from multiple manufacturers including Motoman, KUKA and FANUC
- Standard and custom end-of-arm tooling designed and built in-house
- Integrated software and controls, including optional PLC-based solutions
- Flexibility for quick product changeovers and frequent packaging changes
- Modular solutions with compact footprints that scale from a single robot to large multi-arm systems
- Innovative technology and application experience to break new ground automating labor-intensive tasks