Whether shipping direct-to-consumer, replenishing store inventory or both, Honeywell Intelligrated offers the ideal mix of material flow and picking technologies for fulfillment operations. Our pick- and put-to-light systems, GoKart™ mobile picking carts and voice technology seamlessly integrate with your existing facility infrastructure or through our next generation Momentum™ warehouse execution system.
Fulfillment technologies include:
Momentum Warehouse Execution System
Momentum is truly the next generation of warehouse execution systems (WES). It is built on a single software platform to greatly simplify e-commerce fulfillment, store replenishment and wholesale distribution center operations. Its ever-expanding set of robust automation and fulfillment technologies is designed to address the speed and volume of dynamic omnichannel retail operations. Our proven functional modules manage people, processes and equipment in real time to deliver maximum throughput and accuracy. From light- and voice-directed picking and putting to sophisticated routing, waving and shuttle solutions, Momentum provides the necessary components to enable high-density, high-velocity fulfillment processes throughout the DC.
- Maximum fulfillment flexibility
- Improved equipment and space utilization
- Increased throughput and labor productivity
- On-time shipments with improved order accuracy
- Reduced labor costs and requirements
- Shortened cycle times and faster deliveries
- Fewer customer returns and complaints
Mobile Cart Picking Systems
GoKart mobile picking carts provide a proven fulfillment solution for low-velocity items and distant break- pack picking areas. It combines advanced pick-to-light components, voice automation and RF scanners in a mobile picking system.
- Increases accuracy with lighted order locations
- Enables pick rates of more than 300 lines per hour
- RF, voice or light devices used for directed activities
- Pick multiple- and single-line orders simultaneously
- Customizable rugged metal cart construction
- Wireless RF data communication and on-board power
- Provides mobility and go-anywhere flexibility
- Uses pick-to-light and voice technology
Pick-to-Light and Put-to-Light Systems
Honeywell Intelligrated pick- and put-to-light systems provide paperless, light-directed fulfillment for improved productivity, speed and accuracy. Intelligent microprocessor-based devices include built-in diagnostics for easy troubleshooting, while durable construction and 24X7 support minimize downtime and increase reliability. Scalable, easy-to-use systems with light-directed activity require minimal order filler training and increase picking and putting accuracy and efficiency in high-velocity, high-SKU omnichannel and e-commerce fulfillment environments.
- Multi-colored devices with end-to-end pick shelf coverage and dual-shelf configuration capability provide increased pick face density.
- Multi-store, multi-SKU or multi-order filler assignments enable workflow flexibility to adapt to changing order volumes throughout the day.
- Slotting adjustments and pick face assignments based on available space, inbound product characteristics and current demand allow for optimized shelf usage, increased picks per foot, reduced order filler travel and increased productivity.
- Slot widths and indicator lights match pick face dimensions to clearly illuminate the width of the required SKU for increased pick accuracy.
- Multi-colored devices enable concurrent activities in shared zones, such as multiple active orders and order fillers to improve capacity and labor productivity.
- Software features meet increased capacity requirements and augment existing WMS or ERP systems to provide advanced planning, management and reporting tools to optimize light-directed operations.
- Bright flashing lights and easy-to-read LED displays provide clear direction to pick locations and quantities to virtually eliminate pick errors and enable flexible workflow methods.
- Rugged, modular snap-in devices can be positioned directly in front of product or outbound order cartons.
Put Wall Systems
Ideal for store replenishment or e-commerce fulfillment operations, put wall systems enable maximum efficiency in goods-to-operator workflows. Intelligent software leverages real-time metrics for order batching and waving to fill dynamic order profiles quickly and accurately. Combining adjustable hardware, put-to-light devices and intuitive software, fulfillment centers can quickly adapt to changing order profiles by adjusting the configurations of put wall shelves and cubby sizes as needed.
- Ideal for multi-line orders with regular promotions, flash sales or seasonal specials
- Enables efficient multichannel fulfillment of both mixed- and single-SKU orders
- Software enables intelligent order batching, put and pack operations with real-time location information, adjustments and order allocation among wave, pick and put
- Adjustable hardware and configuration software that enable cubby configuration flexibility
- Flexible configurations for put-to-store, put-to-order, put wall and put-and-pass configurations
- Single-source solution combines software, put-to-light hardware, voice and automated conveying equipment
- Light-directed put wall configurations designed for ergonomics and efficiency
- Slotting logic ensures “golden zone” efficiency
Vocollect™ voice from Honeywell is the industry’s preferred voice technology for delivering transformative productivity, accuracy and efficiency gains in critical processes like picking and put-away.
The Vocollect voice solution replaces hand-held devices, paper processing and other traditional workflow distractions with the voice-directed picking mobility of hands-free, eyes-up operation. Used by nearly 1 million mobile workers worldwide, Vocollect voice delivers robust performance improvements and operational enhancements:
- An average 35 percent increase in productivity
- 85 percent improvement in accuracy, on average
- Seamless integration with most ERP and WMS systems
- Accelerated training and on-boarding
- Improved workplace safety
- Rapid return on investment, typically within nine months
RF Handheld and Mobile Devices
Ideal for lower-velocity SKUs, radio frequency (RF) technology guides order fillers through the fulfillment process for 99.9 percent accuracy and 10–15 percent productivity gains over manual processes.
- Compatible with Honeywell handheld devices and a variety of other leading manufacturers
- Suitable for a variety of fulfillment workflows, including batch picking, receiving, replenishment and re-slotting