- Connected Distribution Center offerings as well as live robotics, voice solutions and mobile computing demonstrations on display at ProMat (booth #S618a)
- New autonomous robotic unloader significantly reduces the manual effort required to operate receiving docks at Automate (booth #7515)
CINCINNATI, April 1, 2019 – Honeywell Intelligrated today announced its booth demonstrations featuring new automated material handling technologies and intelligent software solutions at this year’s ProMat and Automate expos in Chicago.
From April 8-11, Honeywell Intelligrated will showcase its newest solutions, strategic collaborations and future innovations for the distribution centers (DCs), including a new robotic unloader and new asset monitoring technology for The Connected Distribution Center.
Attendees will find practical solutions for some of the biggest challenges facing DCs today — from addressing limited labor availability to improving capacity — all while minimizing costly downtime.
To help streamline labor operations, Honeywell Intelligrated has developed robotic sorter induction solutions for parcels and e-commerce with sortation systems that automate induction of packaged items, without the need to retrofit existing induction stations. The company will showcase robotic picking solutions in collaboration with Soft Robotics as well as a functioning automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) that will work seamlessly with goods-to-operator (GTO) and goods-to-robot (GTR) stations.
Honeywell Intelligrated, in collaboration with Fetch Robotics, will feature the CartConnect solution, which delivers dramatic efficiency gains quickly and without large infrastructure investments by combining automated transport with Honeywell voice and pick-to-light order fulfillment solutions.
Visitors will also see a Connected Assets demo that spotlights how critical path monitoring can enable DCs to operate with minimal downtime by providing visibility, real-time status and critical situational alerts far superior to the limited visibility in most facilities today.
For small- to medium-sized enterprise DCs, the company is showcasing its Guided Work Solutions – voice-guided software that make it easy for employees to perform warehousing tasks such as picking, receiving, put-away, packing and shipping inventory.
Other solutions on display at this year’s event include:
- Momentum™ WES — Optimize e-commerce order fulﬁllment, store replenishment or wholesale DC. Find out how DCs can orchestrate orders, goods, machines, data, people and business processes with a modular, single-software warehouse execution system.
- GoalPost® labor management system (LMS) — Find out how this dynamic, warehouse-focused system can reduce labor costs, increase throughput capacity and improve employee retention.
- TechSight — Experience an augmented-reality maintenance solution that can helps customers decrease unplanned downtime and reduce service costs.
- Mobility Edge Platform devices — Connect warehouse workers to critical information and extend the lifecycles of technology investments with new mobile computing solutions built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge Platform.
Attendees can also visit Honeywell Intelligrated at the Automate Expo in the North Hall in booth #7515, where they can view a live robotic unloader demonstration. This automated solution for unloading truck trailers and shipping containers significantly reduces the manual effort required to operate a receiving dock – minimizing variable manual performance, workplace injuries and staffing challenges.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help everything from aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/newsroom.