Intelligrated's integrated palletizing solutions provide the versatility to handle a variety of layer pattern, product packaging or container demands.
Alvey 900 Series
Very high-speed palletizers designed for superior package handling, pattern forming flexibility and reliability. There are many Alvey 900 series palletizers still in operation 24X7 for more than 30 years.
- Most popular machine in the in-line palletizing market
- Optional in-hoist stretch wrapper or bander
The Alvey 900 series features four models:
- Model 910: Entry-level in-line palletizer with a single accumulation zone and offers throughput rates up to 125 cases per minute.
- Model 942: Higher-speed features for more demanding applications. Features two accumulation zones and offers throughput rates up to 160 cases per minute.
- Model 943: Intelligrated's highest-speed palletizer for the most demanding applications. Features three layer accumulation zones and offers throughput rates in excess of 200 cases per minute.
Alvey 950 Hybrid
The 950 Series hybrid palletizing solutions are high-speed, in-line palletizers which incorporate one or more robotic arms for flexibility, gentle handling, and precise, repeatable pattern forming at speeds of over 125 cpm. These machines are great for handling small packages and complex patterns, as well as reduced secondary packaging applications and mixed load palletizing with multiple product formats in a single load.
- Model 951-1: Single layer accumulation zone and one robotic arm
- Model 952-1: Two layer accumulation zones for even higher-speed applications, along with one robotic arm
- Model 951-2: Single layer accumulation zone and two robotic arms
- Model 952-2: Highest speed hybrid palletizer with two layer accumulation zones and two robotic arms
Alvey 800 Series
Mid-speed palletizers designed for easy operation and maintenance in a compact footprint. Exceptional flexibility and versatility enable the machines to handle a wider array of package types and intricate stacking patterns.
- Model 890i : Delivers reliable throughput at rates of up to 45 cases per minute with the ability to handle a wide range of package types including small, unstable products
- Model 891i : Uses level, non-pitched layer accumulation table as a buffering mechanism for throughput rates of more than 60 cases per minute, dependent on case size and stacking patterns
Alvey 780 Series
Compact mid-speed palletizers engineered for single or multi-line applications with a clean, simple design.
- Touch-screen operator interface with advanced diagnostics
- Rates in excess of 50 cases per minute
- High-level infeed allows product to feed directly from overhead conveyor or accumulation lines
- Optional in-hoist stretch wrapper or bander
The Alvey 780 uses a recirculating or reciprocating row pusher to create a layer of product. Pattern utility software enables quick case pattern creation from touch screen.
Alvey 750 Hybrid
Mid-speed palletizer with high-level infeed capable of speeds of up to 50 cpm. Specifically designed for industries with small and lightweight packaging, this machine combines flexibility with gentle handling, and the optional in-hoist stretchwrapper/bander provides exceptional load stability.
Alvey 680 Series
Lower-speed, floor-level case palletizers designed for a range of throughput capabilities. Eight different arrangements configure case infeed, pallet feed and load discharge to fit any layout. Pattern utility software enables quick case pattern creation from touch-screen interface.
The Alvey 680 series is available in three models:
- Model 680: Lowest speed model of the Alvey 680 series can palletize up to two layers per minute.
- Model 680-R: Features additional row accumulation to increase rate speeds up to three layers per minute.
- Model 681: Designated layer accumulation area to palletize up to five layers per minute.
Alvey GS100 Series
A cost-effective, scalable alternative to manual palletizing designed with multiple standard layout configurations.
- Low cost
- Heavy-duty construction
- Modular, scalable design
- Rates up to 30 cases per minute
- Ships in a single shipping container
- Metric design
The Alvey GS100 series includes three models for a complete range of low cost pallet-handling options:
- Model GS120: Manual pallet handling that can meet the needs of any packaging line, configurable to handle any layer pattern or packaging.
- Model GS130: Semi-automated pallet handling designed for industries with small and lightweight packaging.
- Model GS140: Fully automated pallet handling that provides automatic pallet dispensing and full-load accumulation.
Automated palletizing solutions designed to increase throughput, improve ergonomics and reduce labor costs. Alvey robotic palletizing solutions from Intelligrated increase pattern flexibility and enable fast, easy product reconfiguration.
- Robotic arms from multiple manufacturers including Motoman, Kuka and Fanuc
- Standard and custom end-of-arm tooling designed and built in-house
- Integrated software and machine controls, including PLC-based solutions
- Modular solutions with compact footprints that scale from a single robot to a large multi-arm system
- Flexibility to handle quick product changeovers and frequent packaging changes
- Single case, row or layer handling
- Mixed pallet load creation
- IntelliGen™ palletizing software allows operators to easily create and change layer patterns and load configurations, without the need for a service call or complex external software
- Simulation software for system feasibility and efficiency testing, training and troubleshooting