From receiving to shipping and everything in between, Momentum serves as the one system to seamlessly run, manage and coordinate fulfillment operations within the four walls of the warehouse. Its robust modules help companies make the digital transformation by: reducing manual labor requirements, enabling automation, balancing workloads, maximizing space utilization, reducing bottlenecks, increasing throughput, and enabling dynamic order prioritization and release.
Momentum modules include:
- Dynamic space allocation via automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS system) and shuttle
- Intelligent order release based on capacity, delivery time, congestion and labor
- Just-in-time put wall allocation and order consolidation
- High-density pick and put via location sizing and configuration
- Automated sort and shuttle order consolidation
- Goods-to-operator workstations (multipurpose tasks, work prioritization and dynamic routing)