Make Unloading Efficient and Automated
Advanced machine learning enables robotic unloaders to unload trucks, trailers and shipping containers in less than half the time while handling products with greater care.
Using a combination of a vacuum arm and a conveyor sweep system, these robots are capable of handling diverse case sizes and weights, even from trailers that haven’t been loaded with robots in mind. Products are discharged in a semi-singulated flow, improving the efficiency of downstream processes, and no fleet modifications are required.
- Fully autonomous operation doesn’t require operator to remain on standby or direct the machine
- Advanced machine learning allows the robot to work faster, handle products with greater care, and increase its own performance over time
- Easy to integrate with your existing shipping infrastructure
- Perception and decision-making improvements can be learned from or shared with other robots
- Multiply individual labor productivity with operators supervising multiple machines for consistently high throughput all shift long
- Maximizes equipment utilization by traversing between dock doors
- Improves efficiency of other DC processes by discharging products in semi-singulated flow
- Minimizes jams with a robust operating algorithm, integrated unscrambler and dynamic side guides
- Automated exception detection alerts operators to unexpected pallets, overweight items and other scenarios outside machine handling capability
- Prevents problems before they occur — even between multiple sites — with sophisticated reporting, diagnostics and alerts
- No advanced engineering skillsets required for supervising, operation and troubleshooting
- Optional built-in connectivity for rapid remote support by Honeywell Robotics service personnel