Automated Assistance Throughout Your DC
Supplied in collaboration with Fetch Robotics, autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) are capable of transporting loads up to 1,500 kilograms.
Superior vision and mapping technologies enable Fetch mobile robots to perceive and navigate warehouse and factory environments without requiring changes to your facility’s infrastructure. They’re intelligent enough to dynamically reroute around obstacles without operator intervention, while recognizing and avoiding everything from people to fork truck tines.
- Cloud robotics platform that enables on-demand automation within the warehouse
- 100KG, 500KG and 1500KG models available to autonomously transport virtually any payload from parts to pallets
- Deploy in hours with no infrastructure changes
- Available interfaces to integrate to a variety of external systems from hand scanners to PLCs, to WMS / WES / WCS
- The broadest range of AMRs in the industry, available for applications such as piece / case / pallet picking, order consolidation and kitting, replenishment, cross-docking, and RFID scanning