Additional pallet-handling products are available as stand-alone equipment or as part of a fully integrated pallet handling system.
- Pallet load stackers: Eliminate manual pallet load stacking with this automatic in-line stacker of heavy loads. These offer small footprints and minimal maintenance and are pre-wired and tested prior to shipment.
- Pallet stackers: Fully automatic stackers designed to stack pallets to a defined height
- Pallet dispensers: Fully automatic dispensers designed to release one pallet from the bottom of the stack
- Sheet dispensers: Fully automatic dispensers that separate one sheet from the bottom of the stack
- Pallet conveyor: A low-maintenance conveyor designed to economically transport palletized loads of different product types. Pallet conveyors can be integrated into any palletizing or depalletizing solution.
- Turns and transfers: Multiple options for redirecting pallets to a different flow path are available, including:
- Turntables: Provide smooth, stable and reliable rotation to ensure proper load orientation
- Pivoting chain transfers: A cost-effective way to merge loads from multiple lanes into a common trunk line
- Right-angle transfers: Facilitate 90-degree changes in direction of pallet flow