The Alvey 900 Series palletizers are the most popular machines in the in-line palletizing equipment market. In fact, many have been in continual operation for more than 30 years. Manufacturers prize them for their superior package handling, pattern-forming flexibility and reliability. They’re also available with optional in-hoist stretch wrappers or banders.
The Alvey 900 Series is available in five models:
- Model 910: Entry-level, in-line palletizer offers throughput rates in excess of 100 cases per minute
- Model 941: Designed with high-speed features and one accumulation zone to offer throughput rates up to 125 cases per minute
- Model 942: Provides higher-speed capabilities for more demanding applications requiring throughput rates up to 150 cases per minute; equipped with two accumulation zones
- Model 943: Built for the most demanding applications, this higher-speed palletizer delivers throughput rates up to 180 cases per minute and provides three-layer accumulation zones
- Model 944: Achieve industry-leading throughput speeds in excess of 225 cases per minute with this high-performance model; features four-layer accumulation zones