Automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) help you move higher volumes of product and make the best possible use of valuable storage space. Powered by Honeywell Intelligrated's innovative Momentum™ warehouse execution system, AS/RS are a key component of integrated systems that combine the right mix of automation, software and labor to optimize the productivity and throughput of unique operations.
From design, integration and control specifications to installation and commissioning, Honeywell Intelligrated's AS/RS experts can help you integrate the best-fit shuttle system for your specific operational requirements. Industry-leading Lifecycle Support Services give you 24/7 after-sales service and support through a nationwide network of local support centers, improved customer service with the Dashboard™ incident and project tracking database, and streamlined maintenance with the online parts catalog.
Our robust AS/RS solutions offer the flexibility and speed for every application, from e-commerce and omnichannel fulfillment to grocery distribution and everything in between.
- Goods-to-operator order fulfillment — Combine with conveyor systems, lights or voice picking to reduce walk times and improve picking efficiency
- Just-in-time inventory management — Quickly respond to reduced inventory levels to avoid stock outs while minimizing inventory costs
- Product sequencing and buffering — Deliver the right products and quantities to keep downstream processes running smoothly and efficiently
- Mixed-load, full-case and break-pack order fulfillment — Manage inventory release to support advanced processes that increase efficiency within the warehouse and beyond
- Route-based delivery sequencing — Sequence product release to optimize truck load patterns for faster, more efficient deliveries