See The Connected Distribution Center in Action at MODEX
Honeywell Intelligrated is pleased to announce our participation at the upcoming MODEX 2018 expo from April 9–12 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. There’s a palpable sense of excitement around this year’s exhibit — not only because we’ll be demonstrating our most recent innovations in warehouse automation systems and execution software, but also because it will present an opportunity for us to show you the transformative potential of The Connected Distribution Center.
The Connected Distribution Center from Honeywell Intelligrated combines machine-level sensors, smart controllers and connected devices to gather data from key inputs and deliver vital information on asset health and facility performance in real time. By doing so, we’re helping companies make the digital transformation necessary to increase reliability, improve utilization and maximize productivity through:
- Intelligent, data-driven, high-speed execution
- Automated, adaptable processes for machines and workers
- Optimized utilization with the ability to seamlessly adapt and expand
- Insights and predictive analytics, from sensors to the cloud
We know that present-day fulfillment operations are under tremendous pressure to keep pace with the demands of modern commerce. The Connected Distribution Center is designed to help companies stay competitive and protect profits by helping them achieve maximum throughput, day-to-day flexibility, future-proof scalability and the intelligence to make informed decisions.
So, make plans today to visit us and experience our extensive live product demos at MODEX in booth #B3239:
- Momentum™ warehouse execution system (WES) — As the backbone of The Connected Distribution Center, Momentum is the industry’s first clean-sheet WES software platform designed to help companies simplify warehouse execution and lay the foundation for growth.
- Lifecycle Support Services - Try on our new TechSight smart glasses and experience the power of augmented reality for live technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Labor management software - Drive employee engagement up and labor costs down with our powerful LMS tools for incentivizing performance.
- AS/RS shuttle system - Enable robust automation with intelligent two-level shuttle systems capable of dynamic allocation based on workstation availability.
- Goods-to-operator (GTO) workstations - Combine light-directed picking, put walls and shuttle systems to streamline GTO workflow efficiencies.
- Vertical lift conveyor - Transition totes from lower to higher levels in coordination with GTO workflows and merger with shuttle system.
- Loop sortation - See the widest offering of loop sortation in the material handling industry, including: push tray, bomb bay, tilt-tray, cross-belt and dual tray.
Across the aisle, visit Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) in booth #B3435 to learn how connecting equipment and assets to people and processes enables distribution and fulfillment centers to collect and analyze information from every part of the operation to make real-time decisions to ensure accurate, on-time deliveries.
Join us in booth #B3239 at MODEX 2018 to see The Connected Distribution Center in action.