10 Ways to Make the Most of Your Trip to PACK EXPO Las Vegas
PACK EXPO Las Vegas is just weeks away! Although the event itself will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center over Sept. 23–25, there’s certainly plenty to do between trips back and forth from your hotel to the show floor. Plus, we don’t want you to miss key opportunities to network with other professionals and learn about the latest innovations for the packaging industry.
So with that in mind, here are 10 ways to capitalize on your visit to PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
- The High Roller at The LINQ — Take in the panoramic views of Sin City from the world’s largest observation wheel, aptly named The High Roller. Relax in one of its 28 air-conditioned pods for a half-hour experience you won’t soon forget. Then check out the shopping, bars and restaurants in the city’s newest entertainment quarter, The LINQ.
- Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN) breakfast — If you’re a woman in this industry, start your Tuesday morning by networking with other female leaders. Be sure to pre-register before heading to North Hall, Room N-247 on Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 7:30 – 9 a.m. PDT.
- Indoor skydiving — Ever wanted to skydive but were afraid to pull the cord? Enjoy two minutes of uninterrupted flying in a simulated environment that captures the excitement of free-falling while learning the ropes with guided training and instruction.
- Robotics Zone — Imagine the automation possibilities as you experience interactive robotic activities and cobot displays. From Soft Robotics’ end-of-arm tooling which mimics the human hand to an interactive wearable exoskeleton to a robotic pianist (and everything in between), you’ll be sure to walk away inspired by this cutting-edge robotics showcase.
- Vegas eats — Las Vegas offers a wide variety of cuisines in a diverse collection of restaurants featuring world-renowned chefs and culinary personalities. Don’t know where to begin? Check out these top 10 recommendations.
- Keep on a-rockin’ — Rock out for a cause with the legendary Steve Miller Band at PACK gives BACK. Proceeds from this annual networking event benefit NS2 Serves, an independent nonprofit established to train and employ military veterans in high-tech careers.
- Amazing Packaging Race — Cheer on students from across the country as they visit our booth, as well as other participating exhibitors, and complete a series of short pass/fail tasks. Track their progress on Twitter @AmazingPkgRace and #PACKRACE19 until the top three teams are awarded cash prizes.
- Bellagio fountain water show — Visit the iconic Bellagio fountains and recreate scenes from Ocean’s Eleven or just sit back and become mesmerized by their many dazzlingly choreographed displays.
- Innovation Stage — Back on the show floor, enjoy free 30-minute seminars on breakthroughs and best practices. No registration is required, and you’re welcome to stop by at any time to rest your feet and learn something new.
- Honeywell Intelligrated booth —Your PACK EXPO Las Vegas trip won’t be complete until you’ve experienced our integrated and interactive demos in booth C-3136! We’re showcasing how our robotic palletizing and depalletizing solution, autonomous mobile robots supplied in collaboration with Fetch Robotics, Honeywell Voice, Connected Assets real-time asset monitoring, and more all work together to bring you end-to-end DC control and boosted labor productivity. Come discover your DC Next.