Gearing Up for MODEX 2012
Two weeks from today, Intelligrated will exhibit at MODEX 2012, the Material Handling Industry of America’s newest expo for the manufacturing, distribution and supply chain industries held February 6-9, 2012 at Atlanta's Georgia World Congress Center.
We’re excited to participate in the event’s inaugural year and are gearing up for what is promising to be a very busy week in Atlanta.
(If you haven’t registered yet – click here to sign up!)
Intelligrated’s exhibit at MODEX 2012 (booth #2900) is focused on solutions to “keep your business moving.” As distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing operations are required to move at the speed of today’s consumer, Intelligrated focuses on solutions to help companies stay competitive. Our exhibit will feature:
- InControlWare Software Solutions: Engineered from the machine-control level up to manage both equipment and operational resources, and make decisions at the speed of automation
- Vision-guided Alvey® robotic depalletizing systems: Alternative to manually depalletizing loads containing multiple SKU sizes, and ideal for applications that present ergonomic concerns for manual handling
- IntelliSort® HS high-speed sliding shoe sorter: For high-capacity operations that demand gentle handling of a wide variety of products and throughput rates of up to 400 cartons per minute
- Real Time Solutions® Pick-to-Light Systems, including Trak3 xD™ extended display: Offers a dynamic pick face for maximum SKU density, decreased storage cost per SKU and increased picking productivity
In addition to our in-booth demos, Intelligrated will participate in five educational seminars at MODEX 2012:
- Keys to Operational Success: Metrics, Audits and the Right Technologies on Monday, February 6 at 12:00 p.m. in MODEX Theater C
- Process + Technology = Operational Excellence on Tuesday, February 7 at 10:30 a.m. in MODEX Theater A
- Maximizing the Return on Your Conveyor and Sortation Investments on Tuesday, February 7 at 12:00 p.m. in MODEX Theater G
- E-Commerce and the Changing Workforce: Defining the Future Landscape of Order Fulfillment on Tuesday, February 7 at 12:45 p.m. in MODEX Theater D
- Straight Talk on Automation: Reality vs. Myth on Tuesday, February 7 at 1:45 p.m. in MODEX Theater A
If you haven’t registered for MODEX yet, click here to sign up for your free attendee badge.
We hope to see you in Atlanta!